How the ordering process will work:
- A $99 deposit is required to reserve your M1 receiver.
- M1 receivers will be shipped in the order that reservations are received.
- The balance, including sales tax and shipping will be due when we are ready to place a manufacturing order for your M1.
- You can request a full refund at any time up until we place your manufacturing order.
- We collect sales tax in California, Florida, Georgia, and Iowa.
- We expect M1 units to be delivered to our warehouse about 60 days after we place the manufacturing orders.
- If you still cancel your order after paying the balance, we will deduct a $50 cancellation fee.
- We plan to start shipping in February 2021. Our software has been operational in several ATSC3 experimental markets for over a year, but without support for Dolby Audio and Widevine DRM. We are currently working on these and a few other features. The February 2021 ship date is contingent on passing Dolby and Widevine certifications in a timely manner. It is possible that Widevine DRM support will be added after shipping via a software update. We will keep you informed about our progress via regular emails.
- No refunds are allowed after we ship your M1 to you.
- The ZapperBox M1 comes with a one-year hardware warranty that starts on the date we ship the unit to you. If any hardware fails within the one-year period, we will replace it.
- This ordering process is subject to change without notice.
We will not share your contact or personal information with any third party without your consent.
How to Contact Us
Send us a message online here
, 1776 22nd Street, Suite 200, West Des Moines, Iowa, 50266, USA