How the ordering process works:
- We have started field trials with beta users in Atlanta and Tampa. See videos from field trials on our YouTube Channel.
- We will start shipping to each market at the conclusion of field trials in that market. We will post an expected ship date for the first market, perhaps Atlanta, soon and will keep announcing new markets.
- A $99 deposit is required to reserve your M1 receiver.
- We will offer the option of upgrading to a dual-tuner version for $26 at the time we collect the balance. A quad-tuner version will ship later and will be priced at $329. All tuners will support ATSC 1.0 & ATSC 3.0. Dual tuners will enhance DVR experience when that feature is added, in the future, via software update. Dual-tuners also allow guide data collection in the background while watching TV.
- M1 receivers will be shipped in the order that reservations are received. Preference will be given to markets where we already have operational test units.
- The balance, including sales tax and shipping will be due when we are ready to ship.
- You can request a full refund at any time up until we ship your order.
- We collect sales tax in California, Florida, Georgia, and Iowa.
- We expect M1 units to be delivered to our warehouse by the end of May.
- We plan to add support for content protected channels at a later date and offer a swap program that may entail a round-trip shipping charge. We will keep you informed about our progress via regular emails.
- No refunds are allowed after we ship your M1 to you.
- The ZapperBox M1 comes with a one-year hardware warranty that starts on the date we ship the unit to you. If any hardware fails within the one-year period, we will replace it.
- This ordering process is subject to change without notice.
We will not share your contact or personal information with any third party without your consent.
How to Contact Us
Send us a message online here
, 1776 22nd Street, Suite 200, West Des Moines, Iowa, 50266, USA