- We have concluded field trials with friendly users and have started shipping units with beta software to customers. See videos from field trials on our YouTube Channel.
- Orders received through June 23 will ship before the end of July. Orders placed after June 23 will ship starting July 31. However, we will do our best to expedite all orders.
- M1 receivers will be shipped in the order that reservations are received. Preference will be given to markets where we already have operational test units.
- You can request a full refund at any time up until we ship your order.
- We collect sales tax in California, Florida, Georgia, and Iowa.
- The ZapperBox M1 comes with a one-year limited warranty from the date of shipment and covers manufacturing defects.
- This ordering process is subject to change without notice.